Eucalyptus | Peppermint | Tea tree | Clove
In sourcing our essential oils, we knew it was extremely important to have relationship with the growers and know the process in which the plants are grown and processed. Grown in Camarillo, Ca. our essential oils are certified organic, wild crafted and pesticide free.
Eucalyptus, widely known for its distinctively clean and refreshing aroma also has a ton of benefits respiratorily as well as topically.
- Supportive in relieving muscle aches and pains
- Helps to ease congestion and stimulate respiratory function
Peppermint Essential Oil is a very familiar and pleasant scent with beneficial effects mentally and physically.
- Cooling yet stimulating sensation
- Helpful in reducing tension in muscles and headaches
Tea Tree oil is a truly essential oil known for its antiseptic properties and fresh, almost medicinal scent.
- Natural disinfectant
- Has anti inflammatory properties to help aid in muscle recovery
Syzygium aromaticum / Eugenia caryophyllata
Clove is a very potent and unique essential oil. The aroma is primarily described as spicy and is known for being a strong, natural pain reliever.
- Natural pain relief
- Mentally stimulating